Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hey Joe 3

Joe
Hey...

Voice
Where have you been all this time?

Joe
I've been around. It's been a roller coaster of an emotional ride for me. I guess I know how women go through their emotional times during the time of the month.

Voice
What justifies that this is how women feel?

Joe
I feel crappy, the feel crappy, we all feel crappy, what difference would that make except a bunch of crapped up people feeling crappy?

Voice
I don't get your point.

Joe
Its okay, I don't get me either.

Voice
Heh. No one gets each other, so don't worry about it.

Joe
How have you been?

Voice
I've been fine, you?

Joe
I've been lonely in my own home. No one's talking to me except when they think they could use my laptop. I don't let them because I'm tired of people thinking they can take advantage of me by me letting them use my stuff.

Voice
What's all this about?

Joe
It's about me.

Voice
That's fair. You have to have you.

Joe
Wow, its scary being rebellious but I just know its right for me.

Voice
You know what's right for you. I mean, look at your aunt. She's going back on her word on every single thing that's she's said.

No comments:

The Calm Hum of The Radio